Frequently asked questions
The following people cannot use the LED mask:
- People with epilepsy
- Pregnant women
- Women nursing a child
- People taking cortisone injections or any other steroid injection
- People with or who have suffered from skin cancer.
- People with an infection or injuries in the area to be treated.
- People with a keloid.
People with sensitive skin.
- People with a pacemaker.
- People with photo sensitivity to LED light.
- People with diabetes.
People with varicocities on the area to be treated.
- Patients who will be subjected to surgery, if they have not consulted their surgeon beforehand.
- People on photosensitive treatment – as for thyroid treatment
- People on steroids
- People on cortisone.
Please consult your doctor before buying a LED mask.
- Do not use more than once a day.
- Do not let it plugged into the sector after use
- Do not put it near a heat source (radiator, chimney, etc.).
- Do not touch the inside of the lights when it is running.
- Do not put within reach of children. Contains a cord that may present a strangulation risk.
- Do not put water or liquid inside any part of the device as this may prevent the device from igniting.
- Do not use while sleeping, walking or driving.
- Do not connect your device to any other element. Connect the mask only to the remote provided with the mask.
- During a light therapy session, the operator is considered the patient.
- DO NOT USE the LED mask if device if it is visibly impaired and never try to open or repair the device.
Moisten a soft cloth and lightly rub the device when it looks dirty. Allow it to dry before use.
We recommend 20 minutes sessions for optimal results.
You can observe results from the first session with a softer skin to the touch. You will observe most of the results after a month, depending on you skin type and your use of the device. Some people can observe drastic improvements after more than a month so be patient, it works!
The LED mask helps the penetration of your various beauty products into your skin. Anti-acne creams are to be applied after the use of the mask for a better result.
To maintain the benefits, we recommend 1 to 2 light therapy sessions per week.
Your skin should not change color when using the LED Mask. Stop use if you experience discomfort, or if skin redness lasts longer than 24 hours.
Delivery & Return
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders.
We deliver worldwide and thus we have several logistics points in Europe, USA, Canada and Asia. Depending on the available stocks, we reserve the possibility to send your item from our various logistics points so that you receive your product as soon as possible, without waiting for a stock shortage in one of the points.
Your parcel will be delivered by the post office in your country: for example, Colissimo for France, Bpost for Belgium, Canada Post for Canada, Swiss Post for Switzerland.
Delivery of the product takes place on average within 8 to 20 business days. Please note that some shipping delays may occur depending on where the order was placed from.
We will provide you with the information to track your package.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
To be eligible for a refund, you must email us within 30 days of receiving the damaged item(s) at [email protected] with pictures of the damaged item(s). Once your email is processed, we will send you a replacement as supplies permit. If a replacement is not available, we will issue a full refund for your order.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]
Shipping charge will be refunded for items which are incorrect, defective or damaged. Shipping charge is non-refundable should you wish to return or exchange an item for any other reason.
We strongly suggest that you use a trackable shipping service for return as we are not liable for missing items.Please use proper packaging for return shipping. Items which are damaged during transit will not be accepted for return.
Absolutely not !
Light therapy does not use UV lights. The mask projects so-called “cold” light, so there is no risk of redness or irritation to your skin following its use. Light therapy has been used for more than fifteen years by dermatologists and is a technology recognized by the medical world.
YES ! There are more than 3000 studies on the subject. You can find some here.
Our LED masks use the exact same technology to give yourself optimal results through constant use.
Red light activates the skin repair process. By stimulating the production of collagen, it allows to fade the marks and scars related to acne.